Sunday, January 13, 2013

Moving Week

I can't believe we are moving again! It seems like we just did (even though it has been almost two years...Feb. 1). The movers come to pack on Wed. and load on Thurs. I have never been moved before and it feels strange. Should I be doing more than I am?


Ben left today and will be back late Wed. night. A part on the furnace broke last night and it got chilly in the house. I am so thankful he was here and able to fix it before he left. It is a good reminder that the house will need to be checked on daily for such things. Lord, help me not worry about all the things that could go wrong. Help me to prepare well, try to anticipate problems and be ready, but leave the rest up to you!

The kids are busy! Lauren is into everything! She likes to climb up on my desk and grab my pens and markers. Of course there are permanent ones in there and she wrote all over my desk, computer screen, and computer. Not to mention herself and clothing! I am being convicted that I need to spend more time training her. No touches and big follow-through's!


Levi is sad that he will not be finishing preschool. He said to me tonight, "Mom, we are only on the letter K and we need to get to Z." He is going to miss his class and weekly routine. Lord, please bring us a great preschool for him, a MOPS group for all of us and some great friends. And if it is not to much to ask, can you do so rather quickly?

My heart is feeling sad about leaving. I know God is calling us to go, but it is hard to leave the comfort of familiarity and go into the unknown. Lord, give me courage!

Here are some pictures from Christmas time...

Lauren being kept quiet by a sucker while Levi was performing in his program.


KIDS OF PEACE Christmas program 2012



Miss Larissa, Levi and Miss Zeanna

 


Dieter Family Christmas 12-24-12




 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment